Terms & Conditions
When signing up at www.videoslots.com (Videoslots), you enter into an agreement with Panda Media Limited, which is constituted under the laws of Malta and has its registered office at Level 1, Suite No. 5, Tower Street, Swatar, BKR 4013 and which is a company which is licenced and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority of Malta under licence number MGA/CL1/956/2014 issued on the 13/05/2014, MGA/CL1/1048/2014 issued on the 22/06/2015, MGA/CL1/1047/2014 issued on the 22/06/2015, MGA/CL1/1091/2015 issued on the 22/06/2015 and also licenced and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission under licence number 000-039380-R-319311-005.
When you are playing games operating under a licence issued by the Malta Gaming Authority (“MGA”) or the UK Gambling Commission these current terms and conditions govern your relationship with the website, and your registration is effectively with Panda Media Limited. Panda Media Limited is also responsible for the administration of your account and for the processing of deposits and withdrawals.
If the You do not reside in the UK, if the game being played is not one powered by High5Games, Net Entertainment, NYX Interactive or Bally Gaming Inc (Williams Interactive), your gameplay with the Site is transferred to Panda Media NV, a company constituted under the laws of Curacao and has its registered office at Van Engelenweg 23, Curacao, and company registration number 95461. Please take note of the Terms
|03.01.2014||Key Official||Version 1.1||Creation of this Document|
|03.01.2014||Key Official||Version 1.2||Revision of this Document|
|10.04.2014||Key Official||Version 1.3||Revision of this Document|
|22.09.2014||Key Official||Version 1.4||Revision of this Document|
|27.03.2015||Key Official||Version 1.5||Revision of this Document|
|08.04.2015||Key Official||Version 1.6||Revision of this Document|
|20.07.2015||Key Official||Version 1.7||Revision of this Document|
|24.08.2015||Key Official||Version 1.8||Revision of this Document|
|14.12.2015||Key Official||Version 1.9||Revision of this Document|
|14.03.2016||Key Official||Version 2.0||Revision of this Document|
|01.11.2016||Key Official||Version 2.1||Revision of this Document|
1. Account rules
1.1 For a person to be registered as a player, that person must submit an application for registration. The application will, at least, require the following details about the player:
- first and last name
- mobile number
- valid email address
- to be at least 18 years of age and 21 if you are a resident in Estonia.
A person maintaining a registration warrants and represents that any information provided by it in its application form is true, updated and correct. Registrations must be personally made. Videoslots will not register the person and, where that person has already been registered, Videoslots will cancel that individual's registration as a player if it becomes aware that person has provided false information when registering as a player. Only one account per player is allowed. Should you attempt to open more than one account, under your own name or under any other name, or should you attempt to use the Services by means of any other person's account, we will be entitled to immediately close all your accounts, retain all monies in such accounts and bar you from future use of the Services. It is the players responsibility to know that his gaming is legal within the territory he resides in.
Videoslots is required to identify and verify all players registered with it. Accordingly Videoslots may verify the details collected during registration stage against public records or other records held by independent sources. In order to verify the identity of a player using third party Identity Verification Services the Videoslots is required to transfer details relating to the player to third parties. You hereby grant your explicit consent to the disclosure, transfer and sharing of data with any third party company that Videoslots may choose from time to time that provides such a service. Currently, Videoslots uses Experian, however maintains will discretion to choose alternative sources as it sees fit without further consent being required.
You are prohibited from selling, transferring or acquiring accounts to or from other Players.
Funds cannot be transferred from your account to the account of another Player.
You must read these Terms and Conditions carefully in their entirety before ticking the box for acceptance. If you do not agree with any provision of these Terms and Conditions, you must not use or continue to use the Websites.
You fully understand and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions contained herein, as may be amended by us from time to time.
Whenever we amend these Terms and Conditions in a way that would limit your current rights or otherwise may be to your detriment, we will notify you prior to such changes taking effect. If you do not agree to the updated Terms and Conditions, you must stop using the Websites.
You may close your account at any time by clicking on in the homepage Profile and requesting the termination of your account with Videoslots. Before doing so it is required that you withdraw all your funds.
1.2 A person applying for a Videoslots Account warrants not being
- a resident of Afghanistan, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Argentina, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Burma, Cote d'lvorie, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Eritrea, France, Fiji, Germany, Guam, Guyana, Haiti, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hong Kong, India, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao PDR, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Marianas Islands, Italy, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nigeria, North Korea, Papua New Guinea, Pakistan, Palestinian Territory, Panama, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Reunion, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Somalia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syrian Arabic Republic, Tanzania, Turkey, Uganda, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen and Zimbabwe.
- acting on behalf of a another party
- of limited legal capacity
- conducting criminal activities through his/her Videoslots account
- depositing funds which originates from criminal and other un-authorised activity
- depositing funds using a card which the account holder is not authorised to use
1.3 A person registering at Videoslots accepts and acknowledges:
- all definitions and stipulations in these Terms and Conditions
- that the place of this agreement is Malta and that governing law is Maltese
- the current Terms and Conditions, which may change over time
- the responsibility to be familiar with the most recent version of the Terms and Conditions as may be amended and notified to you from time to time.
- that any tax due on winnings shall be paid by the player
- that Videoslots shall not be treated as a financial institutions
- that money deposit shall be used for wagering
- that no interest applies on monies held on account.
1.4 Videoslots reserves the right, at its own discretion, to:
- decline a person to open a Videoslots account and/or to close an existing account decline to accept no deposits without any explanation, provided that any wagers and winnings already made will be honoured by the Company as long as these were not acquired by fraud or other illegal or illicit means;
- suspend and/or cancel the person from promotional activities, competitions or other services, whenever
- Videoslots is of the opinion that there are legitimate concerns that the account is, has been or may
- be used for illegal, fraudulent or dishonest activities
- request documents for verification of identity, the authorisation to use a specific card (including pre-paid cards) and/or other facts provided by the account holder, before expediting withdrawals.
- hold and manage funds belonging to the account holder in accordance with generally accepted guidelines
- for cash management. This may include a financial institution and/or a payment solution provider being
- entrusted to hold funds in the name of and/or for the benefit of the account holder
- forfeit and/or confiscate funds available on an account and/or refuse to honour a claim, in the event that, directly or indirectly, these Terms and Conditions have been violated and/or other unauthorised
- limit and refuse bets and to terminate events or games from being offered on the site.
1.4.1 Inactive Accounts
- Your Member Account will be considered to be inactive when you do not log into your account for a period longer than 12 months. Inactive accounts will be charged a fee of € 1 per month.
1.4.2 Dormant Member Accounts
- If your Member Account has been dormant for thirty months, we shall remit the balance on your Member Account to you or, if you cannot be located, to the Malta Gaming Authority in Malta against which you shall have no claim.
1.4.3 Blocked/ Excluded Accounts
- If your Member Account has been blocked or excluded by Videoslots, the available funds in the Member Account will be remitted to you. Videoslots will transfer money to your last used payment method immediately upon blocking your account. Money will be remitted to you only.unless your account is undergoing anti-money laundering investigation in which case Videoslots will withhold funds until authorized to release them.
1.4.4 Closed Accounts
- Prior to closing your Member Account Videoslots will alert you regarding available funds in your Member Account. You will be notified to withdraw any available amounts prior to closing your account. If an account is closed prior to withdrawing available funds, you are requested to contact customer support to retrieve your funds. Any available balance may only be withdrawn after KYC is performed in accordance with the rules and thresholds set out in these terms and conditions. If the account is closed by Videoslots, the procedure set out in 1.4.3 will apply.
- Any outstanding bets at the time of the closure of the account will be honored.
1.5 Videoslots warrants to:
- manage funds belonging to the Account Holder in a secure and appropriate manner
- handle data about the Account Holder in accordance with applicable law, and data protection acts.
1.6 Any disputes involving an account and/or transactions in conjunction with an account which cannot be solved by these Terms and Conditions, shall be solved in accordance with Maltese law.
1.7 An Account Holder can notify Videoslots to limit the maximum amount to wager. An account holder may also decide to exclude himself/herself from playing a definite or indefinite period of time. An account holder, who has restricted playing at Videoslots, as described above, may revoke the limitation or exclusion, by following the procedure set out in 1.9.
1.8 If Videoslots.com mistakenly credits your account with winnings that do not belong to you, whether due to a technical or human error, the amount will remain the property of Videoslots.com, and the amount will be transferred from your account. If prior to Videoslots.com becoming aware of the error you have withdrawn funds that do not belong to you, without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law, the mistakenly paid amount will constitute a debt owed by you to Videoslots.com. In the event of an incorrect crediting, you are obliged to notify Videoslots.com immediately by email.
1.8.1 You shall ensure that money that you deposit into your Member Account is not tainted with any illegality and, in particular, does not originate from any illegal activity or source; You understand that by participating in the games you take the risk of losing money deposited. You shall not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to your or third parties’ participation in any of the Games and shall not use any software-assisted methods or techniques or hardware devices for your participation in any of the Games. We hereby reserve the right to invalidate any betting in the event of such behaviour
1.9 . Responsible Gaming
- You may at your discretion choose to exclude yourself from playing any Games on our Website. You may:
- Set a limit on the amount you may wager within a specified period of time.
You are able to set how much you can wager in a chosen period. When the limit has been reached you will get a message which informs you that your wager limit has been reached and you will not be able to place any further bets.
You can change or remove your wager limit. The change will automatically take place after a period of 7 days. If you want to decrease your limit, the change will take place with immediate effect.
- Set a limit on the losses you may incur within a period of time;
You are able to set how much you can lose during a chosen period. When the limit has been reached you will get a message which informs you that your loss limit has been reached and you will not be able to place any further bets.
You can change or remove your loss limit. The change will automatically take place after a period of 7 days. If you want to decrease your limit, the change will take place with immediate effect.
- Set a limit on the amount of time you play within one session;
You can set a time limit on how many minutes you can play before game play is interrupted.
You can change or remove your time limit. The change will automatically take place after a period of 7 days. If you want to decrease your limit, the change will take place with immediate effect.
- Exclude yourself (lock account) from playing for a set period up to 6 weeks in the United Kingdom and up to 10,000 days for the rest of the world.
You can unlock your account for the rest of the world. The unlock will automatically take place after a period of 7 days. If you want to extend your lock, the change will take place with immediate effect.
In the United Kingdom, we cannot revoke the lock set on your account. Therefore, you must wait until the chosen period expires.
You can choose to self-exclude for a period of 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years or 5 years. During this period your account cannot be re-opened under any circumstance. We also recommend that you do this for any other operator you may be registered with.
After the period has ended you can contact our support by e-mail, live chat or via phone to request your self-exclusion to be lifted. You will be then able to log into your account after your 24-hour cooling off period expires.
During the 24 hour period you can at any time change your mind by contacting support again, In this situation, your self-exclusion will remain active and renewed to a minimum of 6 months.
- In order to impose limits on your account you need to send an email to your local customer service at the address provided on http://www.videoslots.com indicating the following particulars “I want to be excluded from www.videoslots.com”, or alternatively visit www.videoslots.com and click on “Responsible Gaming”. A self-exclusion will take immediate effect following the receipt of your request by a customer service representative. Nevertheless, we invite you to provide us with the chosen period of time you wish to be excluded for, otherwise a minimum of 6 months would be applied by default.
- If you choose to exclude yourself for an indefinite period your account will be closed and you will be barred from re-registering on our Website.
- When setting up your Member Account you may also choose to impose limits on your play. This means that you can only deposit and play with the amount you have pre-set for the next seven-day-period. You are not able to raise your limit during a running week, but are able to raise the maximum stake for the following week.
- Should you opt for self-exclusion in the manners contemplated above, Videoslots will lock your account for a minimum period of not less than 6 nor more than 12 months; any self-exclusion may, on request, be extended for one or more further periods of at least 6 months.
In addition to that, you have the option of selecting a self-exclusion period of up to five years and we also recommend that you do this for any other operator you may be registered with.
Please note that you will not be eligible to re-open your account until the chosen period of time expires.
Upon re-opening request (Live chat, e-mail) when the chosen period of time has expired, one of our CS representatives will contact you over the phone in order to provide you with self-exclusion implications and education. We will then implement a one-day cooling-off period so you can reconsider the decision to access gambling again.
Loss of control
- Gambling should be seen as entertainment and not as a means to make money
- Keep track of the time and money you spend while gambling.
- Before you start playing, we recommend you to use the deposit, loss or wager limits tool to help you control the amount you can spend. You can find it under ‘My Account’ -> "Responsible gaming".
- Should you need a break from gambling, self-exclusion can be set from within the ‘My Account’ section.
- Avoid chasing losses
- Only gamble when you can cover the losses
- If you need to talk to someone about any concerns you may have with your gambling, please contact one of the organisations, which you can find under Support Groups.
Addiction /financial issues
- Have others ever criticised your gambling?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you gamble alone for long periods?
- Do you stay away from work, college or school to gamble?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you spend gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed in order to maintain betting habits?
- Are you reluctant to spend 'gambling money' on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or pastimes due to gambling?
- After losing, do you feel that you have to try and win back the losses as soon as possible?
- If you run out of money when gambling, do you feel lost and in despair and feel the need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the bus fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
1.10 Players shall not deposit money derived from ill-gotten means.
2. Payment rules
2.1 You may participate in any Game only if you have sufficient funds on your Member Account for such participation.
2.2 You must deposit funds using a number of payment methods including VISA, VISA electron, Mastercard, Skrill, euteller and Neteller.
2.3 The minimum deposit amount is of €10, $10, £10/100Kr. There are no processing fees if you are using a payment service providers other than Euteller. In the case that you are using Euteller a processing fee of 1.95% is charged.
2.4 Deposits are immediately processed and the updated balance is shown on the member account instantly whenever a payment service provider is used. Videoslots does not take responsibility for any delays caused due to its payment system or due to delays caused by any third party.
2.5 We are required by our licence to inform customers about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you, and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency We hold customer funds separate from company funds in a designated players account. This means that steps have been taken to protect customer funds but that there is no absolute guarantee that all funds will be repaid. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: medium protection.
2.6 Videoslots shall have the right to refuse a payment or a wager to an account holder, until the Account Holder’s identity has been verified.
2.7 Withdrawals from a Videoslots Account are made through payments addressed to the Account Holder or transferred to a bank account held in the name of the Account Holder, as advised by the Account Holder. Videoslots reserves the right to perform enhanced due diligence where a change is requested.
2.8 Minimum withdrawal amount is €20, $20, £20/200Kr for all payment methods except for bank transfers. The minimum withdrawal amount in the case of bank transfers shall be €20, $20, £20/200Kr.
2.9 A player may withdrawal as many times as he wishes as long as the thresholds are always exceeded. If a player withdraws more than once in a 1 day period a processing fee of €2.5, $2.5, £2.5, 25kr shall apply. All withdrawals with normal bank wire are free of charge regardless of how many times he wishes to withdraw per day.
Videoslots will not charge you any fee on bank wire withdrawals. However, you are advised to check with your bank as to whether they will impose any such charges. Videoslots will not be responsible for any commissions applied to you as this is beyond our control.
2.10 On first withdrawal Videoslots will retrieve proof of the Player's identity and request standard due diligence documentation to be provided. In addition, whenever the accumulated amount of withdrawals made by a Player on the website exceeds €2,000 Videoslots will also carry out additional due diligence checks, and if the documents in hand are considered to be no longer valid, Videoslots may request the player to provide further due diligence documentation prior to processing the withdrawal request.
In this case Videoslots will contact the Player to provide due diligence documentation such as a copy of identification document, proof of address and proof of ownership of the depositing source, always blanking out and sensitive and confidential information. Videoslots will process the withdrawal once satisfactory proof has been received.
2.11 Should the abovementioned threshold not be exceeded, Videoslots ensures to process all withdrawals within 48 hours, without making any guarantee. There may be instances when a player’s gaming patters need to be investigated prior to authorising a withdrawal and in such cases the player acknowledges that delays in processing withdrawals can be expected in certain instances, and for such reasons Videoslots may not be in a position to provide an explanation as to why a withdrawal is not yet processed. Such events include fraud and money laundering investigations by Videoslots and by the competent authorities.
2.12 Videoslots is committed to its anti-money laundering policy and bound by all laws and regulations which apply to it. Accordingly, Videoslots prohibits transfers between player accounts, and prohibits players depositing from one medium and attempting withdrawals to another. These events are tackled with great suspicious and can be reported to the authorities. These events as well as any other suspicious transactions will be reported to the authorities.
2.13 Videoslots reserves the right to charge a transaction fee on deposited amounts which were not used for wagering prior to being withdrawn. The transaction fee will not exceed 3.95%, however Videoslots reserves the right to levy any higher or lower amount.
2.14 Videoslots reserves the right to charge for withdrawals for administrative cost as indicated on the website, which for instance occurs when more than one withdrawal occurs in a 7 day period.
2.15 When and if, there are jackpot games on the website, an account holder who won a jackpot of more than € 50,000 in the progressive slots, may have to wait up to 30 working days on payment from the time of the jackpot. Account holder can then choose to take out the full jackpot profit, regardless of size.
For winnings that are not categorized as progressive jackpots, the following applies:
- Account holders may only withdraw the maximum amount of € 30,000 per month, unless a larger amount has been agreed with Videoslots. Then the Account holder is paid an amount of € 30,000 per month until all winnings has been received.
- All deposits through our payment provider POLi can only be withdrawn to the same bank account which the deposit originated from, including any winnings. If this is not possible, then due diligence documentation will be requested to verify your identity. This shall be treated as an exception to the rule.
3. Security rules
3.1 Videoslots upholds strict confidentiality regarding all relations with an Account Holder. Data will be disclosed if required by the governing authority, the judge or another public authority, and/or in the event of an Account Holder violating the Videoslots Rules, data can be disclosed to a third party for investigation purpose.
3.2 The Account Holder chooses a password and a username. It is an Account Holder's own responsibility not to share this information. If the Account Holder has reason to believe that others have become party to this information, the Account Holder should immediately contact Videoslots's Support and a new password will be issued.
3.3 Card deposits may, from time to time, be partially and/or fully declined subject to certain security systems managed in collaboration with a Payment Solution Provider and/or a Financial Institution. Such security measures may decline legitimate Cards, which nevertheless, at a particular time, may not be possible to process. Videoslots's personnel do not control the said systems, nor do they have any knowledge of the reasons for any deposits being declined.
3.4 Videoslots may request documents to verify the identity and/or authorisation to use a specific Card and/or other facts provided by the Account Holder before expediting deposits and/or withdrawals. This may cause slight delays.
3.5 The use and abuse of a bug in any of the gaming software provided through any software offered through Videoslots is illegal. Videoslots shall take all necessary measure in case of a use and/or abuse of a bug from a player as blocking of the player account, freezing of the funds and eventually legal proceedings.
3.6 Only one bonus per household/IP address can be used. In case of bonus abuse, said bonus will be forfeited and any funds on this account shall be frozen.
3.7 Videoslots reserves the right at their own discretion to cancel, reverse or adjust any transactions and/or forfeit funds due to any: technical failure, “manifest error”, Force Majeure; Violation of the Terms and Conditions; Collusion and/or criminal actions;
3.8 Videoslots does not acknowledge or accept any liability whatsoever for damage to a Casino Player and/or a third party caused directly and/or indirectly due to any:
- Technical Failure, Manifest Error, Force Majeure, and/or the outcome of a casino game, and/or any similar;
- violation of the Terms & Conditions;
- collusion and/or criminal actions;
- financial risk and loss; and/or
- legal and financial actions and/or other remedies taken against the Participant and/or a third party.
3.9 Players withdrawals of funds are performed through the same method as deposit. This means if a player deposits with Moneybookers, a withdrawal shall be made to the same Moneybookers account.
4. Casino and Bonuses
4.1 Bonus Terms and Conditions
In order for you to have more fun in the casino, Videoslots.com offer several different bonuses! Available bonuses: Welcome Bonus, Reload Bonus, Reward Bonus and Free Spins.
As a Videoslots.com player you have the opportunity to receive generous casino bonuses and free spins via email and sms.
Go to My bonuses to see which bonuses you have active.
Welcome Bonus (activated once, only when making your first deposit)
Wager requirement: 20 x deposit
Number of days: 7 days
Bonus type: 100% up to € 200
Other information: Your bonus money will be paid out in 10% increments.
Reload Bonus (you need a bonus code to activate this and you´ll find the code in an email, sms, or on the website.)
If no specific information is given regarding wagering requirements when receiving a reload bonus, the wagering requirement is set to:
Wager requirement: 20 x deposit
Number of days: 7 days
Other information: Your bonus money will be paid out in 10% increments.
Reward Bonus (you need to earn a reward with a bonus attached to it to activate this bonus. Can be found under "My Rewards")
If no specific information is given regarding wagering requirements when receiving a reward bonus, the wagering requirement is set to:
Wager requirement: 20 x deposit
Number of days: 7 days
Other information: Your bonus money will be paid out in 10% increments.
What is Wager Requirement?
If you, for example, activate your welcome bonus by depositing € 100, you will receive an instant bonus of € 100 to your bonus account. To turn the bonus money into real money you need to wager the deposited amount 20x bonus (Total wager of € 2,000). You can make as many deposits as you want during your bonus qualification. Your bonus money will be paid out in 10% increments, if you have wagered € 200 you will receive a bonus payout of € 10 to your Main Account Balance.
The wager requirement to complete a bonus is based on a specific game's RTP (return to players), a game with 96% RTP contributes 100% to the wager requirement, a game with 95% RTP contributes 125% to the wager requirement, while a game with 97% RTP contributes 75%. Every 0.01% over 96% RTP of a specific game gives 0.25% less (max 75%) contribution to the bonus wager requirement. Every 0.01% under 96% RTP of a specific game gives 0.25% extra (max 75%) to the contribution of the bonus wager requirement. You can find all games' RTPs on this page https://www.videoslots.com/payout-ratios/, please select “Theoretical” view of the RTP and not “Actual” view.
Gonzo's Quest has a 96% RTP so it contributes 100% to the bonus wager requirement.
For example, if you wager € 20 in Gonzo Quest, € 20 are added to the wager completion of your current bonus.
Starburst has a 96.1% RTP so it contributes 97.5% to the bonus wager requirement.
For example, if you wager € 20 in Starburst, € 19.5 are added to the wager completion of your current bonus.
Irish Eyes 2 has a 95% RTP so it contributes 125% to the bonus wager requirement.
For example, if you wager € 20 in Irish Eyes 2, € 25 are added to the wager completion of your current bonus.
Please note that this only applies for games in our “Videoslots”, “Slots”, "Vegas" and “Scratch Cards” categories, no game from these four categories can contribute less than 25% or more than 175% to the bonus wager requirement.
The categories “Roulette”, “Blackjack”, “Video Poker”, “Other Games” generate a fixed lower contribution to your bonus conversion - 10% of the wagered amount. For example, if you wager € 20 in roulette or blackjack, € 2 are added to the wager completion of your current bonus.
During an active bonus, you are not allowed to enter or play any “Jackpot Games”. If you try to enter a non-qualifying game, a warning message will appear, and if you decide to enter that game anyway, all bonus money and winnings will be refunded to the casino.
What is “Return to Players” (RTP) mentioned above?
The “Return to Players” or shortened “RTP”, is to describe a game’s theoretical payout percentage, such as how much of all wagered money that game will pay back to players over time. RTP is typically expressed as a percentage, like 96%, which would mean that out of every € 100 bet, the player may expect to receive € 96 back in winnings. It’s important to understand, when it says that 96% of money put in is returned to player, it doesn't say which player gets the money. You can hit a big win on your first bet or be as unlucky to never win anything, it’s all randomized. But in the long run 96% of all the bets put into the game is paid out as winnings to the players playing the specific game. Another important factor when describing RTP is variance. Some games has a high variance, this mean that the game have a low hit frequency, but when hit, you will more often win big in comparison with a slot that has low variance. Games that have a low variance, have a high hit frequency with a lot of smaller wins.
When we mention RTP in the text, we mean "Theoretical Return to Players" (TRTP).
What is Number of days?
This is the number of days you have to clear the bonus. Any uncleared bonuses and winnings origin from the bonus play, will expire after the number of days have passed.
- You are allowed to have one activated bonus at a time. If you have an active bonus and want to activate a new one, you need to deactivate the old one first. Any winnings earned with the old bonus will be forfeited if you inactivate it.
- Your bonus money will be paid out in 10% increments
- Your bonus will be automatically deactivated if you make a single or multiple bets over € 20.
- Your bonus will be automatically deactivated if you place single or multiple bets of a value of 50% or more of the bonus amount on any single game.
- Casino bonuses are only valid in casino games on www.videoslots.com.
- No player shall have more than one account. If we discover multiple accounts we reserve the right to gather all funds in the first account registered by the player and to close down the other accounts. Any remaining bonuses will be forfeited.
- Bonuses are intended to spice up our players' gaming experience, and they are only to be used in that manner. Any bonus breach will lead to blocked accounts and forfeited winnings and bonuses.
- Videoslots.com reserves the right to amend the bonus terms and structure at any given time.
- At Videoslots.com it is optional to activate a bonus. You either use a bonus code when you deposit or go to My bonuses to activate.
- Risk-free bets on any games do not qualify to the wagering requirements.
4.2 Videoslots shall not be liable for playing device malfunctions nor attempts by Player to participate in the Games by methods, means or ways not intended by Videoslots. Videoslots reserves the right to cancel Player's Account for any reason and issue any balance in Player's Account at the time of such cancellation.
The Videoslots casino bonus shall be used within 30 days of issuing.
4.3 Every non deposit bonus / voucher, is limited to a € 20 cashout, if not specifically specified. A non deposit bonus is a free bonus that doesn't require a deposit in order to be activated.
4.4. For every non-deposit bonus or non-deposit free spin, a deposit is required from the player before cashout, in order to ensure player identity. The bonus amount usually needs to be wagered 50 times within 1 day, if nothing else is stated, in order to turn into real money.
4.5 The casino game descriptions is a service from Videoslots.com, with the purpose to explain each game and make it easier for a user to get an overview of each game. Videoslots.com takes no responsibility for any errors in these explanations of the games. If there is a discrepancy between the description and gaming rules accessible within each game, the latter has precedence.
4.6 In case when a player is wagering a current bonus, and is offered another concurrent bonus/promotion, for instance from an affiliate's website, even in the case where the offer is not personalized, then the Player shall first contact the Videoslots.com Customer Support Team to confirm that such bonus is valid for himself/herself. If such eligibility is not confirmed and received by the Player, then the Player shall risk having the bonus and winnings from that bonus voided. All free money bonuses are, if not otherwise specified, a welcome bonus for new Players. Each Player is only eligible to one welcome bonus.
4.7 Common to all Videoslots.com’s bonuses is that a Players funds must be wagered a pre-defined number of times before completion of the bonus qualification and requesting a withdrawal. During the bonus wagering period a Player shall request a withdrawal of the current cash balance without having meet the full wagering requirements. Such withdrawal of the cash balance during this period is restricted to a maximum amount equaling the amount last deposited; any additional funds will be voided and held by Videoslots.com.
Example: A player deposits € 100 into their account giving them € 100 cash balance, Videoslots.com will credit an additional € 100 into their bonus account. Before a player meets the full wagering requirements and elects to withdrawal their cash balance (Balance) the maximum amount will be € 100, the deposited amount. Any additional funds will be held by Videoslots.com.
4.8 New players registering are eligible for a bonus of € 10 Free upon first deposit (minimum deposit: € 10). The € 10 Free will be automatically added to the players real money account regardless of the deposited amount. Videoslots.com reserves the right to end this promotion at any given time. To be able to withdraw this free money, you need to wager € 250 in the casino.
4.9.1 If Videoslots.com chooses to exclude or ban a player from www.videoslots.com, from the day Videoslots.com communicates the intention to ban or exclude the player, the player shall no longer maintain the right to claim or receive any bonuses or cash rewards, including cashback and races, even if the entitlement to the bonus or cash reward arose before the exclusion or ban was imposed but at a time when the bonus or cash did not yet appear in the player’s account. The player shall be prohibited from making any claim to receive such bonuses or cashbacks.
4.9.2 If a player chooses to self-exclude or self-ban from www.videoslots.com, from the day the player communicates the intention to self-ban or self-exclude, the player shall no longer maintain the right to claim or receive any bonuses or cash rewards, including cashback and races, even if the entitlement to the bonus or cash reward arose before the self-exclusion was imposed but at a time when the bonus or cash did not yet appear in the player’s account. The player shall be prohibited from making any claim to receive such bonuses or cashbacks.
4.10 Free Spins
4.10.1 All winnings from free spins will be transferred to your bonus balance. The bonus balance needs to be wagered 40 times in the same game as free spins was given in within 7 days before you are eligible to make any cash-outs of the bonus or winnings. If you would like to request a withdrawal or play another game before the wagering requirements are fulfilled, Videoslots.com will deduct the whole bonus amount as well as any winnings before approving any withdrawal or change of game.
4.10.2 When using free spins winnings, a player starts using deposited funds from the cash balance. If the cash balance is lost player starts using the free spins winnings on the bonus account.
4.10.3 All normal bonus terms apply during free spins play until wagering requirements are met.
4.10.4 New players registering are eligible for 11 free spins in a random game choosen by Videoslots.com upon registration. The free spins need to be used within 24 hours. All winnings from your free spins will be transferred to your bonus balance. The bonus balance need to be wagered 40 times before you are eligible to make any cash-outs of the bonus or winnings. This free spin offer is limited to a € 10 cashout.
4.10.5 Every non-deposit free spin, is limited to a € 20 cashout, if not specifically specified. A non-deposit free spin is a free bonus that doesn't require a deposit in order to be activated.
4.11 Aborted or Miscarried Games
Videoslots is not liable for any downtime, server disruptions, lagging, or any technical or political disturbance to the game play. Refunds may be given solely at the discretion of the management.
Videoslots shall accept no liability for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with website or its content; including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the site or its content or any errors or omissions in content.
In the event of a Casino system malfunction all wagers are void.
In the event a game is started but miscarries because of a failure of the system, Videoslots shall refund the amount wagered in the game to the User by crediting it to the User’s Account or, if the account no longer exists, by paying it to the User in an approved manner; and if the User has an accrued credit at the time the game miscarried, credit to the User’s Account the monetary value of the credit or, if the account no longer exists, pay it to the User in an approved manner.
In the event of an error in the published odds or the paytable, Videoslots will notify the User of the error, void all bets and cancel any winnings. Videoslots will seek to place all parties directly affected by such an error in the position they were in before the error occurred.
4.12 Tournament Rules
From time to time, Videoslots may offer slots tournaments on the Website where multiple players pool their winnings into a pot and the player registering the biggest amount of total winnings in the tournament wins the prize pot or any other prize offered by Videoslots. Each tournament may have a different pay structure and it is strongly advised that the rules and information on the tournament lobby are understood prior to joining a tournament. Should there be any conflict between the rules contained within this section and those on the tournament lobby, the latter shall prevail.
The pay structure for each tournament can be found on the tournament lobby.
Players may enter tournaments by “buying in.” By “buying in” each player receives a number of game rounds at a pre-defined value. The value of each bet in one tournament is fixed for all players joining that tournament for the reason that the amount of bets for each player joining the tournament to be equal. Multiple buy-ins are allowed in the specific tournament's with the option to "re-buy".
Videoslots reserves the right to organize free entrance slots tournaments subject to additional terms and conditions communicated on the tournament lobby.
The player must exhaust the game rounds within a stipulated duration as shown in the tournament lobby. A countdown timer appears on the screen of each player showing the time left within which all game rounds must be played. Any unused game rounds will be lost and the value of each bet will be accumulated to the prize pool.
There are two tournament types offered by Videoslots, MTT (schedule tournaments) and SNG (sit’n’go) tournaments. MTT’s start at a specific, pre-stipulated time while SNG’s start as soon as the tournament lobby is filled. The latter may require X number of persons to play as will be clearly stipulated in the tournament lobby rules, thus the tournament starts only when the quota is met (i.e. for example the 10 players register to play). In both cases, players participating in the tournament must enter the tournament before its closing time. The countdown timer starts running from the moment a player joins the tournament and is allowed to place his bets.
When players lose a game round in a tournament, the amount wagered is lost. When a player wins a game round in a tournament, the amount won is added to the prize pot. The amount of the win is not accumulated to the available balance of the player’s wallet. Therefore the prize pot only consists of the accumulation of all winnings made by all the players participating in the tournament in addition to the value of bets of players that did not exhaust the maximum number of game rounds within the duration provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Videoslots may offer alternative prizes.
Without prejudice to any specific rules stipulated in the tournament lobby, the person that registers the largest monetary win in the tournament wins the prize pot. Videoslots reserves the right to split prize pots also with the runners up, as will be defined in the tournament lobby.
Notwithstanding anything contained in clause 4.11 Aborted or Miscarried Games, in the case that a player gets disconnected due to a fault not originating from Videoslots, no money will be returned. However, if the Videoslots server or system crashes or suffers downtime that has the effect of interrupting the tournament in any way, all tournament buyins will be returned to the respective players.”
5.1 The Videoslots Rules as published from time to time in English govern this Contract. Translations into other languages are made as a service and are made in good faith. However, in the event of ambiguity between the English version and a translation, the English version has priority over any translation.
5.2 Videoslots reserves the right, at all times, to resolve any disputes, at its own discretion, in accordance with principles of equity.
5.3 In the event that Videoslots is found liable in any way, by a court of law and/or a similar authority, with legal competence and/or jurisdiction over Videoslots, then Videoslots’s liability is limited to the amount of the Stake, or the Net Winnings, whichever is the lesser. Alternatively, when relevant and applicable, the amount recorded in the Videoslots Account or the amount transferred into or out of the Videoslots Account, whichever is the lesser.
5.4 Videoslots shall not be responsible for:
- the transmission and/or reception of any data and/or information on the Internet
- all dysfunction of the network preventing the good progress of any game failure of any material of reception or communication circuit
- the loss of any data
- any damage caused by a virus, computing bog, technical failure
- any damage caused to the material of the player
- any failure preventing or limiting the possibility to participate to a game, or a failure that has damaged the player system
- the connection at the web site and the participation of the players at any game is done under the player responsibilities.
5.5 Videoslots will disclose personal data when ordered to do so by any governing authority and/or under any legal provision contained in the governing law. For fraud detection and control purposes you agree that Videoslots has the right to transfer your personal data to third parties, including so-called AVS service providers and other partners. Furthermore, Videoslots reserves the right to disclose personal data to relevant recipients where Videoslots has reasonable grounds to suspect irregularities that involve a Videoslots Account.
5.6 Money Laundering Policy. Videoslots.com is working continuously to prevent money laundering. Several different tools are in place to prevent money laundering:
- Verification of players through ZignSec Mobile Verification – A security for both Videoslot.com and the player. All players need to verify their mobile phone at registration.
- Any withdrawals need to be made through the same payment channel as the deposit.
Any suspected Money Laundering activities will be investigated, and acted upon, immediately.
Videoslots value your integrity and privacy immensely. We only gather information which is really necessary for our operation and we protect it with state of the art security.
Information collected upon signup.
When you choose to open a Videoslots account you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information. This information will include your full name, e-mail address, a chosen password, username, age, valid mobile phone number, full address and country of residence. We will use this information to give you access to our game offering, for monetary transactions to your gaming account and to provide you with promotional and operational information for our services. You can unregister from promotional material at any point by changing a setting in your account page or by contacting support.
When executing payments you will need to provide personal payment details such as credit card number. These details are only stored in the PCI-certified environment of our payment provider and will never be available to Videoslots staff. Your personal details such as name and address will also be provided to the payment provider. For both your security and ours, you will be asked to validate your registered mobile phone number upon each credit card deposit.
For the purposes of applicable data protection legislation the Player hereby consents to the processing of any and all personal data (in manual, electronic or any other form) in connection with the Player's transactions in relation to Videoslots. With the Players' approval Videoslots may use personal details for marketing purposes.
Videoslots processes personal information collected via this website for the purposes of: Setting up and managing your account; Building up your personal profiles; Providing you with information about the Videoslots promotional offers; and complying with all regulatory requirements, in particular those relating to the identification of individuals under money laundering legislation. Access to Personal information is limited to the staff of the Videoslots and/or its agents in accordance with their roles and responsibilities in managing the above uses in accordance with the applicable Data Protection Act.
Confidentiality of Information
As a player, you should ensure that your Videoslots account password remains confidential and we recommend that you take appropriate steps to ensure others are not able to access your account information.
Limits of Confidentiality
Legally Required Disclosures: Due to the existing legal, regulatory and security environment, Videoslots may be required, under certain circumstances, to disclose personally identifiable information about our Players. Videoslots will use its best reasonable efforts to limit such disclosure to the following: where Videoslots believes in good faith that it is required to do so in response to a subpoena, warrant or other legal process; or where reasonably necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities to preserve and/or enforce Videoslots's rights. Further, we can, and you authorize us to, disclose your Player identification, name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, e-mail, and company to third party agents of Videoslots as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy or other unlawful activity or activity that may expose us to legal liability.
Customer Service representatives and other representatives of Videoslots may have access to the above mentioned data in order to provide quality customer service and to administer our business activities.
Videoslots may share your personal data with any of its agents who may only use such data for strictly the same purposes as Videoslots shall specify and within the terms of these Conditions. Videoslots shall use your personal data in accordance with the Privacy section.
We may send you a temporary cookie when you visit the Videoslots website. A cookie is a text-only string of information that we place in your computer's cookie file so that we can remember who you are when you revisit our website. We may use the data that is generated from cookies to compile statistical data on your use of our website. You are not obliged to accept the cookie from us and you have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. Please see contact our Support Team if you require any further information about the use or deletion of cookies.
The terms & conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between the Player and the Company and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between the Player and the Company.
6. Chat Room
Chat rooms are available on Videoslots which offer tournaments. In our chat rooms we expect that our users treat each other respectfully. We want our users to feel comfortable and happy to be able to chat with other like-minded users. By entering the Videoslots chat room you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- respect your chat partners
- we do not accept any threatening, abusive or vulgar language including racist or anti-religious remarks;
- to avoid any arrangement between players;
- chat language is English and no other languages should be used at all table;
- please bear in mind that all messages you post will be logged and stored, and at any time we can track what you have posted since joining;
- Players may not agree to exchange funds;
- Players should not agree to the outcome of the tournament to aid one player to win the tournament prize;
- no advertising from players of any kind is allowed.
Players not following our rules and conditions may have their chat privileges disabled on a temporary or permanent basis by the site administrator.
Please note that chat rooms are moderated and that all conversations are logged and recorded and that any suspicious chats will reported to the relevant authorities. We also reserve the right to remove a chat room at any time.
Please bear in mind that the best way to respond to verbal attacks is by ignoring them. Do not be tempted to also become abusive because that could also mean your chat exclusion.
A player may also contact customer support using a live chat facility. In this case the player must be corteous towards the staff. Any offensive or abusive behaviour will be reported, and Videoslots reserves the right to close your member account immediately for such reprehensible behaviour.
- If you have a complaint to make regarding our services, you may email your local customer service at the address provided on email@example.com.
- Videoslots will use best efforts to resolve a reported matter promptly.
- If, for some reason, you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint by Videoslots, you may report a complaint to the Malta Gaming Authority:
Address: Suite 1, Level 3, TG Complex Brewery Street, Mriehel Birkirkara BKR3000, Malta
Telephone Number: +356 21316590/1/3/4; +356 2546900
Players residing within Great Britain may refer a complaint to the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS) who are appointed as the company’s ADR entity. IBAS will then contact us to obtain the relevant information. You can contact IBAS through the website www.ibas-uk.com, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 020 7347 5883 or otherwise using the European Commission’s online dispute resolution portal http://ec.europa.eu/odr to file the complaint. For any referral to IBAS the decision made will be final.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Laws of Malta.
- The parties agree that any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese courts.